Da enigma ... da wild guy... u-know-hu... or maybe u dont...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Anoda spam!!!!

recieved it way bck!!!!chk it out...
[warnin...if ye 4get ur english afta readin dis..dun blame me..blame ur self fer readin it..peace]

From:

biglove1@eastlinecorp.org



hello

I did not expect that you will answer me. It is a pleasant surprise for
me. [aage toh kono dino mail koreni....so frm whr does d qs. of reply cumes]
Likely first your question it whence I have taken your address of mail.
I have
found it on the Internet casually when looked as to get acquainted with
the most
successful person on the Internet.
[me nd d most succesful person on d net!!!rotfl...]
Also has casually seen your address.
Probably it is a mistake but it is a pleasant mistake for me.
It is pleasant for me to get acquainted with you.
I shall tell about myself to give you representation about me.
My name Irina. to me of 28 years. I was never married. I have no
children. But I dream sometime to construct family with the good person.
[construct family!!!! hell no]
It is
desirable not from Russia. Because I want to live not in Russia.
Because I think that
the
person cannot open completely the potential and all opportunities in
Russia
.
I live in city name Kazan. it about 800 kilometers to a southeast from
Moscow
.
Small and beautiful city. It is a lot of trees and rivers close to
city. [lot ov tres whoa!!!!]A
line is river Volga. I fine beaches like to have a rest in the summer
on Volga.[beach beside a river!!!!rotfl..]
many.
I work at school as the teacher of Russian and the literature. Has
finished
pedagogical university in 22 years.
[wuts pedalogical univ. nd 22 yrs course...wuts her age now!!! 80??]
Already 6 years work as the
teacher. It not
dream of my work. Because in Russia teachers do not appreciate as for
example
in other countries. There is no career of growth.
[am lost...career ov growth..!!sum1 pls xplain] I do not want to work
all
life as the teacher. I dream sometime to open the center of preparation
for
receipt in universities.
[center of preparation for receipt in universities...
wuts dis supposed 2 mean..clerk??
]

I live one. I rent a room. At me it is direct in a room there is a
computer
with which I and write to you. My parents 12 years have died and have
left me
one.
I do not have relatives. And because of it to me it is very melancholy.
Holds
nothing me in Russia. Only work and hope that sometime I shall find the
man of
the dream.
I like when the man present. These are such qualities as courage, mind,
internal beauty, the honesty, able to build the life and always to go
to an
object in view.
I have growth of 1.74 meters.[growth!!! wut growth???? ahems] Weight of 60 kgs.
[weight niye ami ki korbo]
I think that my photo will allow to present you me. I have still photos
to
send you.
Write to me about itself also.[itself...am i a machine or worse am i 'red']
That you like in the girl. You
appreciate what
qualities.
I hope that you will write to me soon. I shall wait with hope that my
letter
has reached you.
Irina

[ekta pic o attach korechilo...sry cnt post dat!!!!!]
peace!!!

No comments: